Our visions and core values
- We are committed to being at the heart of our community, reflecting the diversity and richness and responding sensitively to need;
- Every student has access to bespoke tailored support, advice and guidance that will enable them to progress to a meaningful pathway;
- Every student has the right to an excellent education through access to a stimulating and enriching personalised curriculum and highest quality teaching;
- Every individual within the school is entitled to learn and work in a safe, secure and positive environment where their well-being is prioritised;
- Every member of the school community will be treated with respect and dignity at all times;
- Every individual within the school community is valued and invested in, to maximise their full potential and to feel empowered to achieve their goals and dreams.